Vaani Kapoor Found A New Fan ? guess who



Vaani Kapoor Found A New Fan ? guess who
Hrithik Roshan was impressed by Vaani’s moves in the BEfikre film. Only one film old, Vaani seems to have found a fan in the actor. A source close to DNA revealed that Hrithik thought she nailed the complex dance form.
 Here’s what hrithik said: 
I loved her dance! I think Vaani is one of the best dancers I have seen yet. And I think Nashe Si Chadh Gayi is the song of the year.
 A thrilled Vaani said:
 I am ecstatic that Hrithik found me good! I hope someday I can be half as good as him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor, the Ae Dil Hai Mushkil co-stars with a new photoshoot.

Tamanna bhatia -Bollywood Actress and Model-Wishing her a very very happy birthday

Monali Thakur-Wishing her a very happy birthday to an amazing playback singer